- Written by Admin
- Category: State Legislature
- Hits: 997
Hosted by: New Haven Sportsman's Club
Presented by: Connecticut Citizens Defense League
Date: January 21, 2017
Location: New Haven Sportsman's Club, 4158 Durham Road (Rt. 77) Guilford, CT 06437
The purpose of this workshop is to help educate gun owners about legislative activism.
The 2017 legislative session convenes Jan 4th and adjourns on June 7th.
Gun owners have shown that they can make a tremendous difference by engaging their elected officials.
CCDL invites all to attend that are interested in playing a vital role in preserving our 2nd amendment rights in Connecticut.
This workshop will cover:
• How to prepare written testimony for public hearings
• How and where to submit testimony for public hearings
• How to testify effectively
• How to coordinate public testimony with others
•Tips on tracking legislation and communicating with legislators