CCDL holds its monthly general membership meeting at 7:00pm on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the Elks Lodge in Middletown, CT. Our next meeting is Tuesday, September 8, 2015.
All CCDL members are welcome and encouraged to attend. We have a request from the property owners to please do not park on the grass when attending the meeting.
- Updates (if any) on our lawsuit against the State of Connecticut – Shew v. Malloy
- Volunteers for 3rd CCDL Poker Run – help needed
- CCDL Family Picnic updates/volunteers needed
- New Project: #IamCCDL underway. What it is, how you can help; etc
- Discussion on CCDL activism to support a new shooting facility
Avoid the wait and shipping fees! The full selection of CCDL merchandise is always for sale at our meetings, including many items not sold on our website..