CCDL holds its monthly general membership meeting at 7:00pm on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the Elks Lodge in Middletown, CT. Our next meeting is Tuesday, August 11, 2015. All CCDL members are welcome and encouraged to attend. We have a request from the property owners to please do not park on the grass when attending the meeting. Meeting Agenda
- Updates (if any) on our lawsuit against the State of Connecticut - Shew v. Malloy
- Volunteers for 3rd CCDL Poker Run - help needed
- CCDL Family Picnic updates/volunteers needed
- Guest speaker - Nanette Dieterle (The Well Armed Woman - CT Chapter) will make a presentation at our meeting
- CCDL Legislator of the Year Doug Dubitsky will be honored at this meeting.
Merchandise We sell CCDL merchandise at the meeting, buy it there and save on shipping. We also sell limited edition items that are not available in our online store. Right now we have patches, pins, and magnets (perfect to put on your car, gun safe, or refrigerator). We also sell the car decals in assorted colors besides white.
Food Drive CCDL collects canned goods/non-perishables at all our meetings to be donated to local charities. The holiday season may be over, but people still need to eat. Please bring non perishables to the meeting. If everyone that attends brought at least one canned good we would be helping to feed MANY! Middletown Elks 44 Maynard St Middletown, CT 06457 August 11, 2015 7:00pm-9:00pm Please park in the event lot to the left of the building (looking at it from Maynard St) and enter the upstairs banquet hall at the front of the building.
please do not park on the grass!!
View Larger Map