CCDL holds its monthly general membership meeting at 7:00pm on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the Elks Lodge in Middletown, CT. Our next meeting is Tuesday, June 14th. All CCDL members are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Discussion on litigation against the State (Shew v Malloy)
- Candidate Forum: U.S. Senate candidate Dan Carter
- Family Picnic (August 27th, volunteers needed)
- Poker Run discussion (September 24th, volunteers needed)
- CT delegates for the DC Project
- CCDL PAC forming
Avoid the wait and shipping fees! The full selection of CCDL merchandise is always for sale at our meetings, including many items not sold on our website.