CCDL holds its monthly general membership meeting at 7:00pm on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the Elks Lodge in Middletown, CT. Our next meeting is Tuesday, January 12th, 2016.
All CCDL members are welcome and encouraged to attend.
This is our big "kick-off" meeting for the New Year. Your help is needed!
- CCDL will conduct our yearly Legislative Workshop. This includes a PowerPoint presentation and informational handouts to prepare our membership for any gun control bills that may emerge this session. The 2016 session convenes February 3rd and adjourns May 4th. This is both educational and informative. The only way to defeat new gun control proposals is by gun owners engaging our legislators.
- NRA-ILA State Liaison Christopher Kopacki will be on hand to introduce himself.
- NRA Grassroots Coordinator Christian Ragosta will also be back for a visit.
- Discussion on 2016 elections and how we all can make a difference.
- Len Suzio (past State Senator for District 13), and possible candidate will be a guest as well.
- Matt Maxwell (candidate US Congress 5th District) will be on hand as well.
- Discussion on proposed federal legislation and executive orders involving firearms
Avoid the wait and shipping fees! The full selection of CCDL merchandise is always for sale at our meetings, including many items not sold on our website.