All members are welcome and encouraged to attend
CCDL holds its monthly general membership meeting at 7:00pm on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the Elks Lodge in Middletown, CT.
All CCDL members are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Wrap up for 2017 legislative session
- Gubernatorial and statewide constitutional offices discussion
- Candidate for state-wide office- Peter Lumaj
- Updates on actions with the Waterbury pistol permit process
- Updates on actions with the Middletown pistol permit process
- Information on the CCDL Family Picnic
- Poker Run update
- CCDL amicus brief filing (Soto v Bushmaster)
- CCDL educational legislative shoot
To read more information about these topics, please click HERE.